The Mol Mol Studio Set is made in the flatest, most consistent weave of the traditional Bengali hand woven Khadi fabrics.
It is also the lightest and sheerest of the four fabrics, and can be worn in many ways. With nude, white or coloured underwear or nothing at all.
The cut of the Smock Top is wide and loose in the traditional artist smock style.
The shorts are designed to sit loose on the waist or low on the hips.
As such there is one free size option available. Top fits UK size 6 - 26. Shorts size 6 -18
There are fine gathered pleats at the neck and wrists.
The fabric will soften beautifully and can be machine washed at 40 degrees.
The flat measurements of the garment are approximately:
Cuff width 13cm
V neck 22cm
Length 105 cm
Hem width 90cm
Waist 45cm drawstring open
Leg length 32 cm
Indian hand-woven finest weight cotton:
- 40 degree machine wash
- 100% cotton
- Made in Kolkata India
- Imperfections in the cloth may be viewed as the beautiful traces of the craftsperson's hand and are welcomed by Poetwear as the individual character of each piece.
- The Poetwear label is hand stiched. The workshop asked for this detail as the embroidery is traditionally womans work whereas screenprinting work would go to the men.
Mol Mol Studio Set
Free UK orders
For the rest of Europe £12
International orders £20
Orders will normally be delivered within 3 to 5 working days of payment. As stock is very limited immediate payment is required to secure purchase.
Deliveries are made by Royal Mail on a tracked and signed for service.
Orders placed on a Friday afternoon, during the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
- Deliveries made by Royal Mail may require a signature on delivery.
- Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
- Poetwear cannot accept any liability for any delivery instructions which you give to the delivery company. If, for example, you ask the delivery company to leave your order in a different location to the one given at the time of your order (e.g. in a shed or garage, or with a neighbour), we cannot accept responsibility if you fail to receive the order.
- For your safety and security we do not currently deliver to collection points such as: PO Boxes, Amazon lockers, Collect Plus, and Parcel Motel. If you nominate a collection point as your delivery address, we cannot accept responsibility if you fail to receive the order.
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight.
Please contact Poetwear to arrange reasonable delivery costs.
We accept returns for items bought online within 14 days of purchase. Items must be in a resalable condition with any tags still attached and unworn. Return postage is the responsibility of the customer. Please obtain proof of postage as we can not be responsible for lost or missing items.
Items must not be worn, have the original tags and be in resalable condition.