The Linen Slub Studio Smock is made in the most progressive of our Khadi fabrics.
It is the heaviest weight and therefore slightly more structured and warmer than the others.
This fabric is a cotton linen mix with 5% recycled spun plastic bottles.
It is a rare, characterful and versatile fabric.
The cut of the dress is wide and loose in the traditional artist smock style.
As such there is one free size option available. Fitting UK sizes 6 - 26.
There are gathered pleats at the neck and wrists and it can be worn belted with the fabric tie or worn loose. Worn on its own, layered or with trousers.
The fabric will soften beautifully and can be machine washed at 40 degrees.
The flat measurements of the garment are approximately:
Cuff width 13cm
V neck 22cm
Length 105 cm
Hem width 90cm
Fabric tie 200cm x 5cm
Indian hand-woven linen cotton recycled plastic bottle mix:
- 40 degree machine wash
- Cotton, linen, recycled spun plastic bottle
- Made in Kolkata India
- Variations/unevenness in the cloth may be viewed as the beautiful traces of the craftsperson's hand and are welcomed by Poetwear as the individual character of each piece.
- The Poetwear label is hand stiched. The workshop asked for this detail as the embroidery is traditionally womans work whereas screenprinting work would go to the men.
Linen Slub Studio Smock
Free UK orders
For the rest of Europe £12
International orders £20
Orders will normally be delivered within 3 to 5 working days of payment. As stock is very limited immediate payment is required to secure purchase. The quickest payment method for fastest delivery is to pay for goods manually by bank transfer.
Deliveries are made by Royal Mail on a tracked and signed for service.
Orders placed on a Friday afternoon, during the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
- Deliveries made by Royal Mail may require a signature on delivery.
- Saturdays and Sundays are NOT classed as working days.
- Poetwear cannot accept any liability for any delivery instructions which you give to the delivery company. If, for example, you ask the delivery company to leave your order in a different location to the one given at the time of your order (e.g. in a shed or garage, or with a neighbour), we cannot accept responsibility if you fail to receive the order.
- For your safety and security we do not currently deliver to collection points such as: PO Boxes, Amazon lockers, Collect Plus, and Parcel Motel. If you nominate a collection point as your delivery address, we cannot accept responsibility if you fail to receive the order.
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight.
Please contact Poetwear to arrange reasonable delivery costs.
We accept returns for items bought online within 14 days of purchase. Items must be in a resalable condition with any tags still attached and unworn. Return postage is the responsibility of the customer. Please obtain proof of postage as we can not be responsible for lost or missing items.
Items must not be worn, have the original tags and be in resalable condition.